-Dance Gallery Chicago-
SPRING Concert Performance INFORMATION 2022: ALL RIGHT HERE!
We look forward to our 2022 Dance Recital!
We will be hosting our performances at Harold Richards Performing Arts Center in Oak Lawn: 10601 Central Ave., Oak Lawn, IL.
We will be having 3 performances:
Friday, June 3, 2022: 7:00pm performance
Sat, June 4, 2022: 12pm performance
Sat, June 4, 2022: 4:30pm performance
*Friday Performance no 2-year olds*
Tickets will go on sale Sat. April 2, 2022 at the front desk in our studio. The price will be $20.00 per ticket. Cash only, general seating. Doors will open to the theatre 1/2 hour before each performance. You must know what show you would like to attend, when purchasing your tickets. Please discuss with your family, WE WILL NOT HAVE TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR. Tickets will only be sold ahead of time.
SPRING RECITAL INFORMATION 2022
All Rehearsals are mandatory for every dancer, no one is excused.
DANCE GALLERY STUDIO REHEARSALS:
Sunday May 15th AND
Sunday May 22:
–Rehearsals held at the studio: this is the schedule for BOTH Sunday rehearsals-
1:00-2:15pm- All Creative movement, pre-ballet and tiny tap classes
2:30-4:00pm- All Ballet levels: 1-4, Pointe and Lyrical
4:30-6:00pm- All Jazz levels, tap levels: 1 through advanced, &
Hip-Hop levels, Dancing Dads, Modern
Order your commemorative Dance Gallery
Motown 2022 performance t-shirt:
Theatre Rehearsals and performance times:
Theatre rehearsals and performances will be held at:
Harold Richards High School: Located at 10601 Central Ave., Oak Lawn, IL.-
Act I consists of: creative movement, pre-ballet and all ballet class levels as well as Pointe, and Lyrical class
Act II consists of: jazz, tap, hip-hop, modern, dancing daddies
*Please note: some of the younger classes may have an earlier scheduled rehearsal time, just for rehearsals this week at the theatre
Tues., May 31: -No Costumes- Technical Rehearsal:
(*no creative movement, pre-ballet, or tiny tap rehearsal today)
4:00-6:00pm- Act I
6:30-8:30pm- Act II
Wed., June 1: –No Costumes- Technical Rehearsal:
4:00-5:30pm- all Creative movement classes, all pre-ballet classes, & all tiny tap class rehearsals
5:30-7:00pm- Act I
7:00-8:30pm- Act II
Thurs., June 2: –DRESS REHEARSAL-
*Full Hair, Makeup, Costumes, Props, Shoes, etc, for all*
5:00-6:30pm- Act I
7:00-8:30pm- Act II
Fri., June 3: RECITAL Performance (*no 2-year old class)
6pm arrival: Be ready to perform, in costume, & warmed up Show begins promptly at 7pm
Saturday, June 4: TWO RECITAL Performances TODAY:
12pm Performance & 4:30pm Performance
Richards High School
Arrive one hour earlier than show time
- Cash only for ticket purchases: $20 in advance, NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
- Tickets will go on sale beginning April 2, 2022 at the Dance Studio front desk.
- Cash only.
- No Child will be allowed to leave backstage area until intermission, please enjoy act 1 and then come and pick up your child. They will be safely monitored backstage.
- No Child is allowed to walk into the theatre with a costume on. Strongly enforced.
- Please label your children’s Costumes, bags, shoes, etc.
- Parents, we ask you to volunteer on our sign-up sheets on our studio bulletin board. Multiple volunteers are needed for each performance.
- See your class instructor or Miss Marylee with any questions or concerns
- Full list of recital rules and regulations can be found at www.dancegallerychicago.com