Fall Session 2020!
~OUR STUDIO IS OPEN!~
- We are taking every precaution to keep our studio safe and clean for our staff, dancers and families.
- Due to Covid-19 please register EARLY for classes, we are limiting class sizes: you will be notified if a class you registered for is full, thank you for your understanding.
- With Covid-19 precautions, we ask that students ages 5 and up be picked up and dropped off only, at the door. (Students under age 5 may be assisted by 1 adult to prepare for class and then adult will please depart. Not permitted to remain in our studio or lobby while child is in class, during Covid-19 precautions).
- No dance families or groups are permitted to wait or congregate in our studio, lobby or hallways. Drop off only, please.
- Masks must be worn by all.
- we have added air purifiers to each studio and the lobby
- We are following the CDC’s guidelines for safety and sanitation: barre and surfaces are wiped down after each class, Plenty of sanitizer and sanitizer stations in each studio have been established, We are checking temperatures upon arrival. 6-foot social distancing rule is clearly marked and maintained in each studio & we are ensuring limited class sizes.
14- Week Fall Session Runs from Sept 8- Dec 12, 2020
*Full Payment and 1/2 Payments are available this Term
*Classes are each 1-hour, (in studio), unless otherwise specified on schedule
Check out our Fall Schedule and scroll down to register!
Please Note: Due to limited class sizes, some classes are filled:
Hip Hop 1 is closed for Fall Registration (class is full)